I don’t understand a lot of things! Here are my questions (and they are in completely random order)
I don’t understand:
- how anyone can honestly say they ‘love’ a good workout
- why anything that tastes good is instantly bad for you
- how anyone can walk away from yummy food without caving in
- how anyone can say something is ‘too sweet’!!
- how someone ever thought it possible to make jilebis out of flour. I mean how bored must they have been with their lives!!
- how some people can survive on just 6 hours sleep each night
- how some people can ‘not think’ when I find it impossible to ‘not think’
- how some people can’t relate to being ‘restless’
- why people give me strange looks when I want to do the most fun things – eg leading a nomadic existence
- how some people can walk around mess without feeling the compelling need to tidy up
- how kids are ALWAYS messy without fail
- how Gen Y’s think ‘without fail’ that information available on the internet is a clear substitute for life’s experiences
- why friendship can only be between equals
- why women are innately jealous and catty
- why women just give up on themselves post marriage and resent others who don’t
- why some women just love shoes!
- why men are always ‘right’ on just about everything
- why some men believe that they are genetically superior
- why romance means different things to men and women!!
- why people feel the need to gossip – Is it a substitute for the boredom in their lives?
- why some people (like me) always feel the need to do a business case justification before making a purchase something nice for themselves!!